[3830] ICWC MST KY4GS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky4gs@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST KY4GS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:07:09 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Jul 25

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  17
   20:  19
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  36  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,152

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well...sigh...
20m was in bad shape, but I managed to weasel out 16 in the 1st 20 minutes (so
that was a good rate).
I went to 40m and called CQ - not too bad for 20 minutes getting 10 Qs (bad rate
but 20m wasn't working for me anyway).
Flipped over to 20m to grab a few who couldn't hear me before (now that fewer
people on the band).
Finished with a couple on 40m.
This is why I stay up for the 0300z session...it has to be better conditions
than this. Of course, some of the big guns had 70+ QSOs, so I guess it's my 100w
and a wire, but there are no amps in my near future...