[3830] ICWC MST KY4GS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST KY4GS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 04:19:27 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Jul 26

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  35
   20:   9
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  44  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,628

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I started and ended the evening by running on 40 meters. It would have gone a
bit better if I had started on 20 meters with S&P, but what's done is done
and I shall learn from it. Also, too much wasted time during the contest.

Before the MST started, I ran into someone who answered my feeble attempt at
QRL? at a slow 22 wpm without warming up...haha. Turned out to be a regular
contact, and we had a brief chat about me missing dits at slow speeds (since my
brain "thinks characters" at over 25 wpm). That'll teach me to go on
the air using a key without at least sending a few Vs! Haha.

Anyway, fun night. It appears to be my highest score in the MST, but it's
nothing to brag about. There was decent participation for this session and both
20 and 40 were pretty good (compared to recent evenings). Hopefully, it will
hold out for a couple more days.

I did get the guy with "Name" as his name and got a chuckle -- at
least his number was normal, so I think it was on purpose.