[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 15:23:13 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 27

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 7 min
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  11
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

This was a total bust.  The SO2R keyboards were reversed. I am not sure if the
antenna on the Maestro went to the right antennas. The PGXL is only putting out
500W - are the finals blown for the third time? Spots did not seem to get filled
on the Maestro. I kept getting two slices on the same band.

40 was packed with activity.

Internet speed was 8.12 down and 5.06 up.
WB9UWA visited yesterday to talk about EME.  His yagi and AM radio at 144 MHZ
found noise in the shack coming from both the Tripp-Lite UPS units. Neither
beeped when unplugged so there is some troubleshooting to do.