[3830] ARRL 160 KE3K SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bashrc4@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KE3K SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 18:36:13 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 584  Sections = 65  Countries = 1  Total Score = 77,286

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

Saturday was definitely better than Friday at least from my Midwest RF black
hole location. Although I didn’t pick up as many multipliers this year than
previous efforts, I’m finding contests such as this challenge me to do more
runs and improve both my rate and score. My 160 meter H-loop and K9AY RX loop
continue to be well worth it. Running barefoot has been a challenge, perhaps
some day I can warm the wires up a bit.

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.
K9AY RX loop
N1MM+ Logger

Thank you everyone for the Qs and see you throughout this winter contest
season!

73,
Bob, KE3K