[3830] FT RUp N1SFE SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1sfe@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp N1SFE SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 02:46:33 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2022

Call: N1SFE
Operator(s): N1SFE
Station: N1SFE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  65
------------
Total:  65  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 7  Total Score = 2,015

Club: HQ DOODS RECREATIONAL DEPLYOMENT TEAM

Comments:

First time operating in FT Roundup. Spent a few hours on Sunday on 10 Meters
only. It was a good test for the antenna system for the 10 Meter contest coming
up. My goal was adding new states to my WAS totals. Made 67 Contacts in total (2
dupes) Rig used was Kenwood TS-590 running 35 watts into a homebrew dipole.
Thanks to the organizers of the event.  73! Paul N1SFE