[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 04:18:00 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Dec 29

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:    7
   20:  117
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  124  Mults = 124  Total Score = 15,376

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was another struggle. Couldn't get any kind of decent run going on 80
meters so I was eventually forced to go S&P. Worked the band out and checked
40 only to find it was extremely long and virtually useless. Back to 80 for a
little more S&P until I could find a run frequency. That wasn't easy since
the entire contest was on 80 and it was wall-to-wall signals. Finally found a
hole and got a pretty decent run going for the last 20 minutes or so, but it
wasn't enough to make up for the slow first two-thirds of the session. Hope 40
is better at 0300Z next week. See everyone at 1300Z NEXT YEAR.

73 & HNY...
Randy, W8FN