[3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH7RF Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 04:48:18 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Feb 2

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   2
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   2  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

Hello from Kawaihae, Big Island, Hawaii!

I like my new antenna!  Right before the start, I connected the G5RV (lots of
solar inverter noise, and quite low to the ground), for a comparison - I could
hear, barely, a couple of stations.  Then I switched to the 40m dipole. WOW. The
same stations that were barely there, suddenly popped out and were quite clear.
I could hear lots of stations during the CWT (for me), but you guys couldn't
hear me.  Well, not all, I did get 2 contacts and a handful of almosts. Way more
fun than being stuck on the high bands at 3z. :-)

Thanks W6AYC and AH6KO for the contacts!  I should be able to try again at 7z!

Aloha and 72

Heather AH7RF