[3830] ARRLDX CW PJ4A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW PJ4A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 04:54:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): NE9U K2NG
Station: PJ4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PJ4
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  298     47
   80:  738     54
   40: 1040     60
   20: 1240   3720
   15: 1174   3522
   10: 1550     62
-------------------
Total: 6040    341  Total Score = 6,177,897

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Another Great adventure from Radio Mountain Bonaire!

Our original plan was to do as usual and run a 4-man M/2.

K2NG and NE9U arrived on the Saturday before the contest and got the station and

receive antennas set up.

W9RE and N9TTK were coming down Wednesday, but their plane broke, so they were
stuck in Indiana with no convenient way to get to Bonaire by kick-off.

Moral of the story is never come down on Wednesday as their is no time for plan
B.

We decided not to do a 2-man m/2 (NE9U and KK9K did this at VP2M a few years
back.  It was kinda fun)

Another option was  a couple single band efforts as PJ4A and PJ4NG, but that
sounded boring.

A third option was for NE9U to do a one radio solo effort and for Noah to do a
single band.

But in the end we decided on doing a two man M/S.

Everything worked well and conditions seemed great.

Next up for NE9U is CQ 160 SSB next weekend before flying back home to the
snow!

73

Scott  NE9U