[3830] SCQP W0BH Single Op FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP W0BH Single Op FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 16:58:44 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op FixedMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1.1

  160:
   80:    2      0
   40:    5      2
   20:   16     10      2
   15:    5      3
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   28     15      2  CW Mults = 18  Ph Mults = 11  Dig Mults = 2  Total
Score = 4,040

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 1,250 bonus points for working WW4SF. Log has been uploaded to
LOTW and submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

My first ever QSO party FT8 contacts.  Had to give it a try! The FD exchange
worked fine for the SC stations and it was a clever way to send county
information, but confused everyone else who tried to call me (or maybe just
confused me since I didn't know how to handle both types of exchanges).
Definitely still learning.

Anyway, thanks for the fun!  Listen for me /m in the OKQP in a few weeks.

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #4