[3830] NCQP W0BH SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP W0BH SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 17:11:30 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:    7      1
   40:    3     10
   20:   21      8
   15:    6      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   37     19      0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 4,819

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 200 bonus points for working four out of five bonus calls. Log
has been uploaded to LOTW and submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

Good activity and great signals when I listened in

The VP5 raffle challenge confused me since it stated: "The other raffle
ticket will go to the highest scoring Out-Of-State (home QTH) mobile
finisher."

Since there is no mobile category for out-of-state listed in the awards, I
wasn't sure what that was all about. Perhaps I should have pulled out the mobile
and given it a try :)

Listen for me /m in the OKQP in a few weeks!

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #5