[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4BBT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dongladwell1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4BBT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 01:50:07 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

  160:
   80:    7     5
   40:   37    21
   20:   80    38
   15:   76    40
   10:  137    54
-------------------
Total:  337   158  Total Score = 159,738

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I decided to do all S&P unassisted for this contest with lots of breaks.
10m was wide open most of the time I was on. 15m and 20m were also good.

Now I am going to get on my soapbox again.  When doing S&P unassisted, it
drives me crazy how many operators finish their call with QRZ and no call sign.
When trying to find new Qs, I either have to waste time until he decides to give
his call, or just move on or shout "What's your Call" if I can get
through the pileup.

I did contact several new countries for me in Kenya-5Z4VJ and Israel-4X6TT
during this contest.  I was able to contact VP5M on 20m and 15m but never found
them on any of the other bands. (Remember I am just spinning the knob)

73, Don-W4BBT