[AMPS] TS850 Overshoot and ALC

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TS850 Overshoot and ALC
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 15:38:56 -0600
I remember several days ago and I cannot find the message about some of you
coming up with a way to control overshoot in Japanese rigs by using some
sort of ALC scheme.  I was busy that day at work and didn't get a chance to
read the material and I think I hosed it.

Is that coorect and is there a solution to that?

Lee
k0wa@southwind.net

"IF you don't have a filaments lit...you are probably running a solid state
amplifier" -Anonymous Tech +