[AMPS] Broadband Inputs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Broadband Inputs
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 20:12:42 EST
Hey Gang,

I suspect that I was not very clear earlier. What I am looking for is a
broadband 2-30MHz input network that can be used for ham use. Lets face
it...the big bucks commercial guys are not using some stupid band
dependent circuit. Nor are they expecting their customers to have to tune
anything....lets be honest...who buys 5KW 2-30MHz amps today?
Missionarys, Drug Smugglers, Terrorsits?  take your pick...they are all
brain dead around RF.
So what do these dollar smart commercial guys do to keep Pedro from
toasting the new 5KW gimmee??

Let us keep this discusion to GG triodes for a starter. Variations
between tubes is a given....lets start with one setup..a pair of 3-500Zs
in GG..or a GG 4-1000 or a 3CX3000. I really dont care, lets get started
first.

Happy Easter if I dont reply for a few days( a big family here).
73.....Carl  K1MH

73...Carl   KM1H