[AMPS] An Idea for a New Feature @ Dayton

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] An Idea for a New Feature @ Dayton
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 97 11:24:49 -0800

Are you talking about what you appreciate, or what the other folks
appreciate, Paul?  I see plenty of folks putting copies of the Enquirer
and the Globe into their shopping carts at the Lucky Market checkout--but
not ME, mind you.

Please provide a good bad example of what you consider to be of a
personal cheap shot by me.

When I wrote for *Ham Radio* magazine, I used to go roundaround with the
Editor over the way I write.  Dry-as-Saturday's-leftover-toast, I'm just
naturally not.  Why not click Delete rather than read something you do
not appreciate?

What is a "cheap shot" that hits the bull's-eye?

R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K