[AMPS] IMD rel PEP?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] IMD rel PEP?
From: Peter.Chadwick@gpsemi.com (Peter Chadwick)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:27:53 +0100
As a minor point of interest, where the ITU(R) talks about
intermodulation products (in recommendations SM326 and SM328), they talk
in terms of products down relative to PEP, not relative to either tone
of a two tone test. This has been the international de facto standard
since about 1951, so I guess that strictly speaking, ARRL are correct. I
believe, although I do not have access to the documentation, that it is
also the IEC (international Electrotechnical Committee) method as well.

73

Peter G3RZP