[AMPS] ALPHA "SUNSPOT" SALE!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ALPHA "SUNSPOT" SALE!
From: w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 09:19:21 +0000
> Speak for yourself, Dan.  It's list-related, timely and useful.  I
> don't mind it a bit.  I only wish it had been a couple of months
> earlier -- I could have saved $200 on my 91B!
>
> 73, Bill W7TI

Hi Bill,

I had no idea it was OK to advertise or do commercial marketing
on this list. I'll tell Ameritron, Command, and QRO the policy has
now been changed, and to get some wonderful ads ready for all of us
to enjoy!

I remember well when KB8VU form QRO was openly flamed for posting
something similar, and no one defended Ray. What's fair for one guy,
is certainly fair for the other.

IMO, it's poor manners and thoughtless for ANY business to spam lists
or newsgroups.

73, Tom W8JI