[AMPS] ALPHA "SUNSPOT" SALE!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ALPHA "SUNSPOT" SALE!
From: w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 00:35:46 +0000
Hi Lee,

>       What bothers me is to have the people involved in "peeing contests"
> be compelled to stay OFF the "reply to all" and "CC" keys.

Amen. Not only do we often get the reply on the reflector, we also
get one via e-mail.

>       This is a thoughless misuse of other peoples time, energy, moneys and
> bandwidth. Moderation of thoughts and consideration of others should be
> paramount!

Absolutely. That's why I made an off-line suggestion to Sandy that
his message was in poor taste.

I was under the impression that advertisements were unacceptable,
especially after QRO Ray was pummeled by people for posting a
shorter blurb.

I was also under the impression that re-posting a private e-mail,
like Sandy did, was considered very poor manners.

Am I mistaken on any of this? Why is it OK for one, and not for
everyone?

73, Tom W8JI