[AMPS] SB220/SB221

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB220/SB221
From: banderso@eni.net (Barry Anderson)
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 15:42:42 -0500
At 08:15 PM 11/26/97 EST, you wrote:

>Give it a rest please...will you? Tom and I have bitched at length and
>will continue to do so at times I am sure;  but we dont continue the same
>F/N argument on for years.
>
>Have a happy Thanksgiving ALL.
>
>73  Carl  KM1H

Carl ...

     A BIG AMEN (!!) here. I do enjoy technical debates, but it seems to me
that whatever the debate is, it eventually swings over to this subject. I
really gets old, and hurts the opinions the readers have toward the
principle parties involved. GENTLEMEN ... Please don't damage your
credibility with this constant bickering!!
All the best ... 73!!

Barry
Barry Anderson K3SUI
Frederick, MD