[AMPS] RF chokes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] RF chokes
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 13:13:51 EST
Now if someone has a operational probe at less than $500-1000 let me know
please.
It also would appear to me that one could homebrew the probe with useable
accuracy thru HF. The connector and diode are available.

This would make an excellent QEX style article.

I have a 4815A that I got for $25 with the manual...but no probe. It
gathers dust while I contemplate old age.

73  Carl  KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]