[AMPS] Blowers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blowers
From: zak@goes.com (W/Z Kornienko)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:52:25 -0500
I found a good source for blowers, C & H Sales, Pasadena, CA,
1-800-325-9465.  Get on their mailing list, their stock changes
frequently.  I bought a 90 CFM @ 2.5" back pressure blower for
about $30.  I use a light dimmer to vary the speed as cooling
requirements change, i.e. tuning the band, RTTY, contesting.
In the latest catalog they have a TORIN 100 CFM dual blower
for $9.95, a Howard Industries, low noise (44 dB), 25 CFM unit
for $9.95. I've noticed that they have stopped listing back pressure
ratings, maybe someone at the end of that 800 number can help.

             73 de Walt Kornienko - K2WK - zak@goes.com