[AMPS] parasitics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] parasitics
From: bcotter@pop.uky.edu (Bill Cotter)
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 09:58:57 -0400
Jon,

I feel that you really need to lighten up on Carl a bit. He's a
real sweet, sensitive guy who dishes it out, but it hurts him when
it comes back his way. Privately calling him an A*****E doesn't do
him justice and only hurts his feelings, where no one can share his
pain with him. Now that your reputation has exceeded Rich, Tom and
others, I suggest you join me in some serious groveling, so we can
get our consideration back.

73 Bill N4ALG (dink, etc)

At 09:44 PM 5/7/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Guys..this is a copy of the trash I just recieved from Jon...
>Please excuse me if I have nothing further to do with this
person......at
>least until he grows up.
>
>Rich, Tom Rauch and others have never gone into the gutter...no
matter
>how big the argument. Jon does not deserve our consideration any
longer
>IMO.
>
>73  Carl  KM1H
>

>On Wed, 6 May 98 23:35:22 -0500 Jon Ogden <jono@webspun.com> writes:
>>Carl,
>>
>>In case you don't believe me..this is a message I sent to you on
>>4/25/98
>>asking for your theory on arcs.  I guess you don't really read my
>>messages as you have never offered anything substantial to ANY of
the
>>notes I sent you on supressor measurements or your theories.  Just
>>insults.  Hell, for no other reason than the fact that you insult
my
>>intelligence do I not want to listen to you.  I'll be happy if I
don't

>>hear your dribble any more.
>>
>>I used to think you were a decent fellow.  But over the last week
>>you've
>>been nothing but an ass and have done zero, zip, nada to helping me
>>understand stuff that I've asked about.  Pardon my fucking
ignorance.
>>At
>>least I am not an asshole!
>>
>>Jon
>>KE9NA
>

>Make your own decisions guys...I've made mine.
>
>73  Carl  KM1H

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
>
>--

| Bill Cotter, Manager of R&D          Mail:   bcotter@pop.uky.edu |
| Communications and Network Systems   Pager:  (606) 259-6082      |
| Parking Structure 2, Room-4, 0198    Phone:  (606) 323-6474      |
| University of Kentucky               FAX:    (606) 257-9400      |
| Lexington, KY 40506-0198             Home:   (606) 887-5563,2402 |