[AMPS] Another arc question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Another arc question
From: w4eto@rmii.com (Richard W. Ehrhorn)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 12:45:18 -0600
Hi Ian...

A real pleasure to read your cleanly and clearly presented postings using
actual algebra to calculate meaningful, real (well, actually complex I
guess) results. But if you aren't careful you'll thoroughly contaminate
this thread with science.

Already you've virtually eliminated any real chance to further argue about
series and parallel equivalent resistance, conductance, reactance,
susceptance, impedance and/or admittance as if these are esoteric concepts
that we ordinary mortal engineers & technicians can't quite grasp.

NOW what will we wrangle about? SWR?

73,  Dick  W0ID