[AMPS] Re: Parasitics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Parasitics
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 16:34:22 EDT
On Sat, 16 May 1998 07:58:59 +0100 "Ian White, G3SEK"
<G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk> writes:
>Rich Measures wrote:
>
>[G3SEK wrote:]

>Excuse the smiles from British readers... "I don't believe it!" is the
>catch-phrase of a highly successful TV sitcom called 'One Foot In The
>Grave'.

That show is on daily here Ian, I try and catch it often and really love
it ...Victor is one old horny coot.
The USA produces garbage such as Seinfeld that is watched by morons. You
Brits do Sitcoms a lot better...starting with " Are You Being
Served"....a shame it is what...15 years old?

Others I watch are "Keeping Up Appearances", "Thin Blue Line", "Chef".

"Fawlty Towers"  was another as well as one I forget the name...it was a
farce on the Robin Hood era ( Black something)....that is no longer aired
in this area .

Back to the Reflector...sorry about drifting.
Keep the math coming Ian,  after a bit I go into overload but I suspect
that many readers are following along and may finally understand your
efforts.

73  Carl  KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]