[AMPS] DX'ers Ooops!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] DX'ers Ooops!
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:31:07 -0900

Hi again,  Awhile ago I sent a post about DX'ers dream
vacation at KH7R.  Jim,  KH2D has sent me a note pointing
out my error in tetrode identification!

That is a pair of 4CX100,000A's!!?  So your 160/80 signal
surely will be heard when that amp is doing its'
thing!

Corrected post,  then:

"Ken and Jim  even,  thoughtfully,  have photographed
one of the linear cabinets,  and have left the doors open
allowing a view of the final tubes!   It's the low band
amp:  water cooled pair of  4CX100,000A's ( tetrodes
with handles!).

Go directly to:

        http://www.qsl.net/midxa/kh7r.html

for the Pacific Super Station KH7R Vacation web site.
A vacation there is a bit "pricey",  but what the heck!

Also,  Jim corrected my error of ommission -- I neglected
to mention the Tinian Island Cassino and DX'ers hotel;
they have two luxury yachts to whisk you from Guam
to Tinian,  of what more added fun can they think ?

Check out:

        http://www.qsl.net/midxa/tin.html

73,  Jim,  KH7M