[AMPS] Augmenting SB-220 power supply

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Augmenting SB-220 power supply
From: sbookout@mnsinc.com (Steve)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:15:11 -0400
Hello Bob,

I would think it is perfectly do-able.

W3LPL, a super M/M contest station in MD, has ONE, really MASSIVE
xformer/pwr supply providing all the HV for 5 different 3-1000 home brew
amps, which all run at the same time.

There may be some secrets to doing this other than having enough total
current capability, but I'm not aware of them.

73 de Steve, NJ4F

**** Please note new Email address...steve@1bigred.com *****
***** Will be discontinuing this one shortly *******