[AMPS] Re: ETO/Alpha 12M mods

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: ETO/Alpha 12M mods
From: wiley@interaccess.com (William Gode)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:06:47 -0500
At the risk of repeating old information, remember that N4UQ offers
upgrades for older Alphas, including a "WARC Band Fix" for the 76, 78
and 374A models.  This is a rewound, relay-switched plate choke, but it
is NOT available in "kit form" for those who want to do their own work.

I didn't purchase any of his modifications, but Dick was very helpful
in furnishing information when I restored my 76PA last year.

Check out his services at:   http://www.mindspring.com/~n4uq/

73,

Bill, W9NHQ