[AMPS] transformer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] transformer
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 01:55:24 -0500

On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 16:35:50 -0800 zeitler@ibm.net writes:
>Carl,
>Who else is available?? I vaguely remember a company called Luke or
>Lucas
>Transformer Co. Are Standard and Triad still around??

Look in the Newark and other catalogs and then do a web serch. There
really is life after Dahl.
If you are into serious CCS stuff the sources are limited but available.

Im challenging you and others to actually get off ur duffs and look..I
really dont have the time to constantly research and repost the same info
every few months. Heck, it is 150AM here and I just got home from work. I
get grouchy at a geometric progression after 2AM anyway!

Go for it!

73  Carl  KM1H

73  Carl  KM1H