[AMPS] Screen regulator circuit needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Screen regulator circuit needed
From: Bill Coleman" <n2bc@ibm.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:22:09 -0500
I'm wrestling with trying to get a couple of 811s and a string of VR tubes
working as a regulator on a 1KV screen supply for a 4-1000 in AB1 (early 60s
handbook circuit). I picked this circuit because I had the 811s. So far I've
succeeded in building a nifty 200W or so LF oscillator (big surprise).

I've looked at the G3SEK circuit & Ian says it won't stretch to 1KV.  I have
a couple of other circuits I could try but I'm without a handy supply of low
mu triodes (60s vintage handbook ckts).

Anybody have any pointers to other circuits or articles?  If I'm going to
have to buy parts (shudder), I may as well try something from the current
decade!

Thanks, Bill N2BC