[AMPS] "Technical Material" Amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] "Technical Material" Amplifier
From: CSLC82@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Turkisher Dan-CSLC82)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:39:30 -0600
I can't give you specs, but this tube was used in the old Hallicrafters HT33
amplifiers (maybe the HT33B also?). I was a fairly hefty ceramic (there were
also glass models) tube which I think took 3+KV and easily did 2KW output.
Today they are rare as hens teeth and are costly when you can find them. The
"PL" means PentaLabs, who is long out of business. Eimac did make them at
one time also...I don't think anybody makes them now. If you are in search
of them, you will need to find owners of HT33 amps.

Good luck & 73

Dan
K0DAN