[AMPS]Your non-stop Bickering

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS]Your non-stop Bickering
From: mlevine@compsol.net (Mark Levine. D.C.)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:15:41 -0500
I realize no-one invited me to this reflector, but it amazes me that you
people can get anything electronic to work. If you can't agree on how to
wire something as simple as a 220VAC house circuit, how do you dare mess
with high voltage and tuned circuits.  I thank the people that answered
my post with their constructive opinions regarding the 87A vs 2500E
amps, but I haven't the time nor inclination to read your incessant
bickering.  This isn't the forum for me.  Good luck and Happy New Year
to all.