[AMPS] Dip Meters and Chokes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dip Meters and Chokes
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:41:33 -0800
The MFJ looks a bit cheap in person but I can't vouch for how well it
operates.

I can tell you that the Kenwood unit I have has performed flawlessly for
years (maybe 10+?). I  also use it's crystal checker function. A bit less
since business band radios have been synthesized for quite a few years now.
Just don't leave it on or you'll eat 9V batteries!
I have an old heathkit AC operated one, I'll sell ya cheap...........

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!