[AMPS] Re: SERIOUS commentary from N4XY on "no-code" and "bounced" subm

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: SERIOUS commentary from N4XY on "no-code" and "bounced" submission to [CW] from Bob Marston, K1TA [LONG] but please read all
From: andywallace@home.com (Andy Wallace)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:45:10 -0600
Do you even know what "regaled" means?  On HF CW is FAR less efficient then
other forms of data transmission. We need a CW requirement because 1% or less of
hams use moonbounce??--get serious! I won't even attempt to explain the EME
problems that CW addresses like doppler shift, etc. You call several second EME
contacts--usually set up on scheds with huge antennas and lots of
power--"effective communications"--interesting.

Andy  K5VM