[AMPS] FW: Mail failure

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FW: Mail failure
From: mgilmer@gnlp.com (Gilmer, Mike)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:33:42 -0500
Boy, I guess there could be many reasons why this Mail Failure message
appears - what do the reflector administrators want us to do if we see
one?
I had assumed that I was getting it alone but I suppose that's not
likely (or possible?)

This is troubling - so much for complex error-correcting systems, HI !
Snip 1:
It means the email you sent did not get through.  It could be a bad
address
or a screw-up at the provider.  My provider has been down a lot lately
and
sent back some of the email sent to my company.  That hurts and costs me
money

Snip 2:
I suspect from the address is that someone at Motorola Government
Electronics group (possibly in Phoenix) was a subscriber. There has been
change in e-mail addresses there, and the old ones bounce - back to the
sender.

Snip 3:

        Various people abondon the accounts.  They sometimes fix the
problem.

Mike N2MG