[AMPS] resistors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] resistors
From: wb8jkr@juno.com (wb8jkr@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 07:06:25 EST
  Last time I did this I used a piece of an old
fiberglass fishing rod (the large end) and ran
it through the resistors leaving about 3/4" extending
on each end and then clamped the ends onto standoffs.
 On just about every alpha 77 I've worked on I've found
some arc damage from the bleeders to the mounting bolts,
don't like that method.

Mark  WB8JKR

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:11:49 -0800 "Ron Spencer" <n4vos@mis.net> writes:

>Hello I need some help here. I working on the power supply for the
>8877
>tube. The question I have is how to mount the bleeder resistors
>I have two ohmnite about 7 inches long, they are 100 watt 100k which
>will be
>in series. Can I use a thur bolt ? or would this be two risky ?
>
>Ron n4vos@mis.net
>

>--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]