[AMPS] Transformers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Transformers
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:27:38 -0800
Hello Lane,

ECA was sold to another company and HENRY buys from them. I can't put my
finger on the name at the moment, but can find out if you wish. Let me know.
They are local in SoCal.

I understand your problems in the past and while the overwhelming majority
have had no transformer problems, we as all manufacturers, have made better
and worse products or had more or less overkill factor on various
components, we have had the current crop of tube amps (with some
improvements over the years) which have been very reliable since about 1987
when this line was introduced. At this time these models are pretty mature
and very stable. todays equivalent to teh 2KD-5 is the 2KD Classic.

Indeed many 3K models and the 8K are used worldwide in SW BC service!

I don't think Henry has any better replacements for the older amps as the
call for replacements is not high volume. The Peter Dahl units are very good
and ..... very expensive.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com> ??? RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!