[AMPS] Re:

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re:
From: G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:41:18 +0000
John Lyles wrote:
>I would like to suggest that we use some email etiquite when replying, to
>edit out the repeats and extra crap, instead of just posting the mail with
>everything replied before as an attachement below.

Yes-yes-yes PLEASE!

In many countries outside of the USA, we have to pay by the second for
e-mail downloads.

The biggest single offender is actually the mailing list itself!
Please can the listowners make the software remove all repeats of its
own signature block?

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek