[AMPS] Henry 2K2

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry 2K2
From: notawc@juno.com (notawc@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:51:48 -0400

On Tue, 11 May 1999 20:47:04 +0100 "Ian White, G3SEK" esistor
> A certain line of amplifiers has the fuse in the return rail, with
> ordinary hookup wire running back to the capacitors through a hole
> in
> the chassis - not even a grommet.

 And who would that be?

The old Johnson 6n2 T-Bolt used a standard panel mount phenolic fuse
holder in the xfmr center tap. Talk about fireworks when it blew.
BTW, tnx for the unknown xfmr lead info on the G3SEK screen xfmr, it was
the internal shield as I had surmised . Amp shipped to another happy low
IMD customer.

> 73 from Ian G3SEK          Editor, 'The VHF/UHF DX Book'
>                           'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
>                            http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek
>
> --

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]