[AMPS] equalizing resistors/caps on small HV power supply??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] equalizing resistors/caps on small HV power supply??
From: User312627@aol.com (User312627@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:11:20 EDT
Peter said:
> I still maintain that if you aren't going to use equalising ( note the
Kings English spelling), resistors,you should get diodes from the same
diffusion batch.

That's tough to do Peter, I order a 100 1N5408's and when I measure them, I
find that some QA guy has sent me all the outliers!

I am beginning to think that Marv has the right idea. Buy the bridge
assemblies from K2AW. His prices are reasonable and probably cheaper than
adding all the resistors and capacitors and providing all the layout space,
plus the extra labor.
Be of Good Cheer,
Bill KB7YUM