[AMPS] Power Supply Spec Question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Power Supply Spec Question
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:50:01 -0500
Hello, Jim....
Do you have distortion into the dummy load?
You could have RF getting into the a.c. cord or the 13.8 volt
pair from it to the amp.

Does the Astron hold good regulation at high current? (steady 13.8v)

I am running a SS-750 here, but my supply is 200 amps.

Listen to yourself on the dummy load at high power and report back.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC