[AMPS] Re: Filament Xfmr.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Filament Xfmr.
From: wsz@ginko.de (Werner S. Zielke, DJ2HZ)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 13:19:01 +0200
Sure, two of the 3-500Zs will produce legal power. Under normal cndx never
you'll need any signal amplfication. I'm interested on technics, experiments,
constructions and homebrewing. I guess that is more hamradio for my self thann
using commercial amateur amplifiers. That is another kick...

73, Werner