[AMPS] FS: Jennings RJ1A & Kilovac HC-1 QSK Vacuum Relays $38

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS: Jennings RJ1A & Kilovac HC-1 QSK Vacuum Relays $38
From: badger@vbe.com (Michael Melland)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:38:58 -0500
Mark posted this to a news group this afternoon....... I've seen these
mentioned so I thought I'd send it here for those who may be needing
one.

These relays were removed from new, unused equipment so although they
have been installed, they have no cycle time on them. They are the QSK
relays used in most of the poupular high poewr amplifiers like Alpha,
Ten-Tec, Commander, QRO, Amp Supply and several others that are QSK
capable. These relays are also great for quiet VOX  operation. They
are quaranteed to work as new. Don't wait till yours craps out! Pick
up a spare.... $38.00 each while they last.

  Thank you & 73  Mark
PS: Check out my WEB PAGE! http://netnet.net/~ke9pq

*NEW* I can now send digital Jpeg pics. for serious inquiries
ADDRESS: Mark Olson "KE9PQ"
                     1490 Norfield Rd.
                     Suamico, Wi. 54173

CALL: (920) 434-8097 After 5:30 PM Central

Email ke9pq@netnet.net
Web Page:http://netnet.net/~ke9pq

SHIPPING:All prices are plus shipping.

NOTE: All items listed are guaranteed to be
      as described or your money back.

--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, Wisconsin, USA