SV: [AMPS] figuring tank Zbased on loaded Ep?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] figuring tank Zbased on loaded Ep?
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (Hans Goldschmidt)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:02:40 +0200
You must be joking Rich? I have in front of me en old manual on transmitting
tubes: The RCA AIR COOLED TRANSMITTING TUBES from 1938 and plenty of
grounded cathode neutralized finals there. We used neutralized high mu
triodes til up in the fifties, remember. Nothing unusual then, Rich?

I will try to test a grounded cathode, grid driven and a( high mu triode
connected ) 8072s or 8122s with 50 or 22.5 ohms dummy across the input.
Eventually with undecoupled cathode resistors to improve linearity and
stability. At least at 80 meters it may be stable. On other bands it may
eventually  oscillate.

The above manual is for sale. Any bids?

Hej daa! de Hans SM5KI