[AMPS] Re:

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re:
From: measures@vcnet.com (measures)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:53:37 -0700
>I believe that Ameritron makes one as does Centaur called a 'Cricket'.
>  John, W2CYA

Thanks for the tip, John.  However, buyers need to be aware that there
are two types of pulsers:  the audio-type and the keyer switch type.  The
audio-type couples through the mic. jack.  For a correct tune-up, it Must
generate a Pure sinewave.  The switch type plugs into the CW key jack.
It alone is foolproof  // strike that //  virtually foolproof.  .