[AMPS] G2DAF and super cathode

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] G2DAF and super cathode
From: G3SEK@ifwtech.demon.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:09:44 +0000
measures wrote:

>>For anyone who's interested, I have scanned G2DAF's own description of
>>his amplifier. The page images are downloadable from:
>>http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek/g2daf.htm
>>
>>(Owing to my ISP's policy of holding newly uploaded pages for review, it
>>may not be accessible to the outside world until Monday.)
>>
>?  Ian.  Are there no fair-use quotes in the UK?

My ISP isn't playing copyright cop - they just want to check that
nothing grossly illegal is being uploaded. Come Monday morning (Eu
time), the weekday crew will let it through.

Copyright law is pretty much the same in the USA, the UK and most of the
rest of the world, all being based on the Bern International Copyright
Convention.

                           http://www.ifwtech.demon.co.uk/g3sek