[AMPS] BeO Cautions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] BeO Cautions
From: itr@nanoteq.co.za (Ian Roberts)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 07:31:52 +0200
It should have been obvious what I was trying to say. The pure form of
BeO IS white, but the manufacturers have licence to make it any colour
that they please, from white to black, depending on what mix of
"alumina", "silica", and "beryllia" and other compounds they choose to
incorporate in the mix
An amateur who assumes it has to be pure white to be BeO, such as
urself, apparently, could be in for a nasty....