[AMPS] L7 PS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] L7 PS
From: phil@vaxxine.com (Phil T. (VA3UX))
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 01:05:51 -0500
Those larger capacitors will be fine Jaime...go ahead and use them.

In short order, Rich Measures will also reply (won't you Rich ?!) with
advice about changing the equalizing resistors to 3 watt, 150K metal oxide
film ("MOF") resistors and perhaps upgrading the diodes to 1N5408's.  This
is all good advice, the modifications are cheap and are worthwhile.

Phil