SV: [AMPS] abnormallly high plate current

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] abnormallly high plate current
From: harlins@swipnet.se (Lars Harlin)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:25:10 +0100

Maybe you should question the Ip reading anyway... Try to measure with an
outboard multimeter.
Be careful!! HV is lethal!

Another thing to consider is if the meter is reading plate current or cathode
current. In the case of
cathode current you have to substract grid current to get the actual plate
current...

73´s de Lars SM3BDZ