[AMPS] TL-922 service/owners manual

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL-922 service/owners manual
From: measures@vcnet.com (measures)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:16:17 -0700

>Hola Los Amigos del Amps,
>
>I'm looking to find a Kenwood TL-922  Service Manual

no such animal.

> (or an
>Owners manual if it's complete enough for serious repairs).

The only thing of value in the owners manual is the diagram.  On page 14,
the owner's manual talks about ignoring ''normal arcing'' in the (6000v)
Tune C.   The ''normal arcing'' is caused by energy at c. 120MHz.

>I could order one from Kenwood (I'm sure it's not cheap), but
>this is a quick "first ask".  Maybe one of you might be nice
>enough to post the part number for the Service Manual... save
>me a little time should I have to order it.

save your money, Skipp.  Someone with a large scanner could produce a GIF
of the diagram that could be e-mailed or posted on a web site.  My
scaanner only does letter size items.

later, Skipp