[AMPS] TL-922 service/owners manual

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL-922 service/owners manual
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:08:25 -0800

Hola Los Amigos del Amps,

I'm looking to find a Kenwood TL-922  Service Manual (or an
Owners manual if it's complete enough for serious repairs).

I could order one from Kenwood (I'm sure it's not cheap), but
this is a quick "first ask".  Maybe one of you might be nice
enough to post the part number for the Service Manual... save
me a little time should I have to order it.

Thank you
skipp

nospam4me@juno.com
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!