[AMPS] Fw: ETO MRI Driver

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fw: ETO MRI Driver
From: k7cw@qsl.net (Paul Kiesel)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:29:01 -0800 (PST)
I imagine there are many of these on the air. I bought
mine at a swapfest and converted it (not recommended
for beginners). Mine still has the 8874 in it, but as
Pat says, it will take a 3CX-800. There is a 13.5 volt
filament winding on the transformer for that tube, if
the change is desired. Mine runs unconditionally
stable. I didn't pay anywhere near $600 for it,
however.

73  Paul  K7CW